Sarah Kessler is an Oregon-based writer, editor and knitting enthusiast. In 2015, Sarah founded Hansa Scribe, a boutique content management and transcription service. Sarah specializes in blog-writing, as well as academic, business, and legal transcription.
Sarah's Most Read
9 April 2019
15 March 2019
7 March 2019
15 February 2019
5 February 2019
- How to Get Out of Paying Student Loans: Traditional Routes and Getting Creative
- Everything You Need to Know About Need-Based Financial Aid
- Marrying Someone with Student Loan Debt: Everything You Need to Know
- Buying a House with Student Loans: Everything You Need to Know
- Student Loan Tax Deduction: How to Report Your Student Loans
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Pay for Graduate School
- Do Student Loans Count as Income?
- Student Loan False Certification Discharge