Erica Campbell is a writer, PR professional and traveler. She loves exploring the world and writing about personal finance and student loans. Having survived obtaining her master’s degree and embarking on the path to becoming debt-free, she understands the challenge that student loans can pose and the benefits of understanding them.
Erica's Most Read
17 March 2018
6 March 2018
2 March 2018
26 February 2018
9 February 2018
- Where to Get Private Student Loans Without a Cosigner
- Should I Go To Grad School? 9 Questions to Consider
- Student Loan Forgiveness for Non-Profit Employees
- Manufactured Spending: Illegal or Just a Great Spending Hack?
- 16 Tips & Tricks on How to Budget Your Money The Right Way
- Finding Out Your Federal Financial Aid with the FAFSA4caster
- What is StudentLoans.gov and Why You Should Be Using It
- How to Make a Budget That Works for You