Student Debt Relief was founded on the simple principle that we believe a large part of the student loan crisis is due to borrowers not knowing their options and exactly how to tackle their enormous student loan debt. We thought borrowers would be empowered if they had the knowledge they need for success in dealing with their student loans.
Today, our goal is simple. Let’s get people the information they need to know, in a way in which they can easily understand. Let’s make sure we are completely accurate and present the information in a way which our readers can take ACTION on their student loans. Let’s engage with our users and actually help them solve their problem.
Our editorial integrity is super important to us. We make sure all our content writers use factual information, obtained by the highest authorities available, and that we present the information in a non-biased way. Since everyones financial and student loan situation is different, we try to provide multiple viewpoints and actionable items that our readers can take. All content is then passed through our editorial team who is highly versed in all student loan topics. They look for any errors or biases prior to posting it online for our readers, as well as verifying sources of information.
We adhere to the following editorial guidelines
- We must link out only to authoritative websites who are well versed in the topic on hand, and verify the accuracy of the linked content prior to posting.
- We must be independent from outside interests which could sabotage our editorial integrity.
- We must never promote any product or service over another, but display all in an unbiased fashion.
- We must never attempt to influence someone’s financial decisions. Only provide them with the information they need and can use to make their own educated decision.
- We must always remember that our duty is to our readers, and everything including profit is secondary to that, and we must be willing to sacrifice profit in the name of accuracy and objectivity.
Honesty in Writing
We have never received one penny from anyone trying to influence our content, and we never will. Everything we write is our own, and we stand behind it. Our voice is not influenced by any outside forces, and our only objective with the content we create is helping our readers with factual and easy-to-understand information.
Fixing Our Mistakes
Our content reaches many people, and as such we make sure that what we post is scrutinized for accuracy. Of course, we are only human and can make mistakes. If you find anything factually wrong with anything we post, or you think it’s wrong in any way, please contact us. We promise to do the best we can to correct any mistakes you may find.
Student Debt Relief