Student Debt Relief 2016-2017 Scholarship
Student Debt Relief is committed to helping students receive a higher education while keeping their student debt as low as possible. Students often have debt that accumulates due to many aspects of college and is not limited to the cost of tuition alone. Often costs such as books, food, room & board, car repairs, and pleasure end up driving students to borrow and accumulate more debt than they expected. To show our commitment to those who have thought about this and had a plan to minimize their student debt, we have an annual Student Debt Relief Scholarship program.
Student Debt Relief will offer a scholarship of $2,000 to be paid to any college or university towards the cost of tuition. The scholarship. The scholarship money will be paid in one lump sum payment to the school and cannot be broken up into various semesters.
Who Can Apply?
For this scholarship opportunity, you must be applying to enroll in college for the Spring 2016 or Fall 2017 semester, or already be enrolled. You can apply for this scholarship if you are:
- A high-school student attending college for the Spring 2016 or Fall 2017 semester.
- Undergrad student is currently enrolled.
- A grad student is currently enrolled.
How Do I Apply?
During the application process, will be accepting applications in the following way:
- Write an article up to 1,500 words on what you will do or have done before, during, and after college to keep your student loan debt to a minimum.
- The article should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org – Only during the application period. Articles sent before or after will not be considered.
- Make sure to include your contact information. List your full name, phone number, and email address.
- Must be in word format or PDF. No other formats will be accepted.
- Do not include anything other than your article and contact information.
When Can I Apply?
We will be accepting articles between May 1st, 2016 until May 31st, 2016.
How Will The Winner Be Determined?
We will review and select the top five articles that we view have the most efficient plan to keep student debt to a minimum post-graduation. Once we have selected the top five articles, we will post them on our blog and then share on our Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages. The article that receives the most likes, tweets and +1’s will be the winner. The social sharing period will last for a two week period.
When will the winner be selected?
We will review all articles by April 31st, and post them to the site during the month of May 2016. The winner will be eligible for the $2,000 to be paid towards the Spring 2016 or Fall 2017 semester.
Resources That May Help
*Terms & Conditions
By submitting your article to us, you expressly consent and authorize the transfer of ownership of your article to Student Debt Relief to use as it sees fit throughout its web page and social media networks. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not submit your content for review. Student Debt Relief exclusively reserves the right to determine in its discretion which five articles are deemed the best to be shared on its website and social media outlets.